the fun starts here
Begin your London family adventure with your little Dilly Explorers
What can you discover?
Your kids will love discovering London like a true Dilly Explorer. Explore the city and then retreat back to spacious family rooms. Swim, dance, and learn with plenty to see and do at The Dilly.
- When staying at The Dilly, kids under 12 will eat free at Terrace at The Dilly when dining with an adult
- Stylish Dilly Family Rooms for two adults and two children under 12, with option for extra bed for third child or baby cot
- Dilly Junior Suite and Dilly Executive Suite are ideal for a luxury family stay, with a king size bed, sofa bed and option for baby cot
- Official Peter Rabbit™ Afternoon tea Monday-Sunday 12:30pm to 5pm
- One of the largest indoor swimming pools in central London *please note kids under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Kids dance lessons available in our historic ballroom when booked in advance
- Kids books and games available on request
Fun days out
Get your exploring maps out and be ready for adventure. From the wonders of the Natural History Museum to the world's largest toy shop, Hamleys. A whole range of sites are waiting to be explored, right on our doorstep.
- Hamleys Toy Shop - 8min walk
- London Transport Museum - 14min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 15min walk
- SEA LIFE Centre London Aquarium - 4min tube from Piccadilly Circus via Bakerloo line to Waterloo, or 6min drive
- The London Dungeons - 4min tube from Piccadilly Circus via Bakerloo line to Waterloo, or 9min drive
- Shrek's Adventure - 4min tube from Piccadilly Circus via Bakerloo line to Waterloo, or 10min drive
- Natural History Museum - 5min tube from Piccadilly Circus via Piccadilly line to South Kensington, or 10min drive
- Madame Tussauds - 6min tube from Piccadilly Circus via Bakerloo line to Baker Street, or 13min drive